A special offer from Tessera4x4 accessories that includes the most premium 4x4 off-road accessories:
1. New generation aluminum roller lid-shutter (SOT 1311 ROLL) in Black Matt (PAINT-006)*** standard color version, available for the new Mitsubishi L200 Triton ('09/2015->) (Double cab) with the followings specifications:
▸Specially made (patented) perimeter profile from anodized aluminum base (thickness: 5mm), which hugs completely (100% length & width) the trunk’s rail part.
▸Specially designed (patented) aluminum hinges for 100% security.
▸Weatherproof (water & dust) because of its unique combination of vinyl-PVC sheet surface on the top of tough aluminum hinges (panels) that rolls along to anodize aluminum profile side rails.
▸Specially designed for strong and durable use axis (heavy duty).
▸Specially made roller’s saver box for bigger loading capacity in the trunk body.
▸The strongest & durable roller lid of the global market (total weight of aluminum: 52kg).
2. Stainless steel one and a half leg roll bar, made from pipe Ø65mm (RB 406 INOX), detached for perfect adaption, according to the dimensions of each truck’s coach + Stainless steel grille guard, made from pipe Ø33mm (APS 095 INOX), with new reinforced aluminum hooks in the upper and lower side, it doesn’t affect visibility, by providing at the same time the ability to clean effectively the rear window and mostly keeps the necessary standards to protect the passengers in case they come in contact (0% sharp).
3. Stainless steel sport design truck handrails (pair) in 105 cm dimension (KOY 105 SPORT INOX), stainless steel tube of Ø33mm, with strained screw M10, two reinforced aluminum edges, with rubber finishing, and plastic taps for screw.
4. Stainless steel cross racks with "Thule" fitting brackets (BAR 920 INOX).
5. Stainless steel special made EXTRA locking system (LOCK 001) of aluminum roller lid-shutter (Tessera4x4: SOT-ROLL series), for pick up trucks with no original locking system in their tailgate parts.
*** (BLACK MATT: painted in 180°C for 30 minutes, an advanced process certified with the international standards 9001:2000 (Quality Management Systems) & 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems) and "SEASIDE CLASS" quality seal of the company QUALICOAT)).