A special offer from Tessear4x4 accessories that includes the most premium 4x4 off-road accessories:
1. The new generation aluminum roller lid-shutter (SOT 1301 ROLL) in Black Matt (PAINT-006)*** color version, available for VW Amarok, with the followings specifications:
▸Specially made (patented) perimeter profile from anodized aluminum base (thickness: 5mm), which hugs completely (100% length & width) the trunk’s rail part.
▸Specially designed (patented) aluminum hinges for 100% security.
▸Weatherproof (water & dust) because of its unique combination of vinyl-PVC sheet surface on the top of tough aluminum hinges (panels) that rolls along to anodize aluminum profile side rails.
▸Specially designed for strong and durable use axis (heavy duty).
▸Specially made roller’s saver box for bigger loading capacity in the trunk body.
▸The strongest & durable roller lid of the global market (total weight of aluminum: 52kg).
2. Stainless steel one and a half leg roll bar, made from pipe Φ65 (RB 406 INOX), detached for perfect adaption, according to the dimensions of each truck’s coach + Stainless steel grille guard, made from pipe Φ32,5 (APS 095 INOX), with new reinforced aluminum hooks in the upper and lower side, it doesn’t affect visibility, by providing at the same time the ability to clean effectively the rear window and mostly keeps the necessary standards to protect the passengers in case they come in contact (0% sharp).
Now it's available to put extra third brake lamp (Code: STOP 5000) with stainless steel base (no drilling installation).
3. Stainless steel sport design truck hand rails (pair) in 105cm dimension (KOY 105 SPORT INOX) with strained screw M10, two reinforced aluminum edges, with rubber finishing, and plastic taps for screw. |
4. Rear stainless steel loading bar (BAR 200 INOX), which can be reinforced according to the customer’s needs, easy removable, with a stable base made of aluminum, and a specific rubber for shock avoidance. The installation comes along with screws M10.
5. Specially made adaptors for the rear stainless steel loading bar (ADAPT 024). Suitable for cases in which the loading bar is combined with an aluminum roll-lid shutter.
*** (BLACK MATT: painted in 180°C for 30 minutes, an advanced process certified with the international standards 9001:2000 (Quality Management Systems) & 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems) and "SEASIDE CLASS" quality seal of the company QUALICOAT)).